The Testing Pool PART II – Inside Ironman’s Anti-Doping Program with Kate Mittelstadt (S3E14)
So what happens when someone is found guilty of a doping violation? In the second episode of our two-part series on Ironman’s anti-doping program we talk once again to the program’s director Kate Middelstadt.
- What are the various types of violations?
- Is there such thing as a “silent ban”?
- Can an athlete serving a ban race at small local races?
- What is a TUE and how can it be exploited?
- How does Ironman keep themselves accountable?
Plus, Glenda McMurray from F2C Nutrition tells us how we can make sure our supplements are clean. Haley heads down under and Alyssa gets run of the road on Zwift.
**Support the podcast, use our DISCOUNT CODES**
F2C Nutrition- www.f2cnutrition.com, Code- IRONWOMEN =15% off
Coffee Method – www.coffeemethod.com, Code- IRONWOMEN = FREE bag of coffee w 3 month subscription, Code- IRONWOMEN20 = 20% off single purchase
Sound Probiotics- www.soundprobiotics.com, Code – IRONWOMEN = 10% off
Smashfest Queen- www.smashfestqueen.com, Code- IRONWOMEN = FREE shipping