To be feisty is to be unapologetically yourself
Our Company Values:
We expect feistiness from ourselves and encourage it in others.
We lead with respect.
We learn together and laugh often.
We aim to elevate voices historically marginalized and made invisible by sports media.
We believe that inclusion & diversity are essential.
We are committed in words and action to learning about how we inadvertently perpetuate and can help dismantle oppressive systems.
We are committed to creating the change we want to see.
What We Do:
We are a media company that creates and serves communities through podcasting, social media, online courses and membership programs.
Who we are looking for:
Social Media Engagement Specialist
Get ready for your feistiest summer yet- we’re hiring! Apply before Tuesday June 4 2021.
We are looking for an individual who is energized by interacting with others online, is creative, empathic, well organized, and dedicated to excellence. Someone who lives and breathes digital marketing.
Does this sound like you?
The Feisty Media Agency is hiring a Social Media Engagement Specialist. As the superstar of social for our clients’ brands (see drstacysims.com par example), this role will be responsible for driving engagement through gamification marketing.
This is a 3-month part-time (~25 hours/week) remote-based contract position, with possibility for extension. The successful candidate will be available to work in PST and NZ time zones.
What you’ll do:
- Daily engagement with our community through various communication channels including social media (Instagram) and Facebook groups. You will be responsible for helping our members, fans, and followers have “Aha! Moments” and ensure they are connected to the right resources and people.
- Work within brand voice to create new copy assets and optimize existing copy.
- Social media post creation, calendar planning, and implementation
- Sift through content (videos, podcasts, blogs) and create sharable posts for instagram and facebook
- Ongoing audience research to ensure we always stand out and our copy hits the mark, meets our ideal customers where they’re at, and gives them a sense that we understand them and are here to help.
- Track and monitor key metrics and use sales concepts to drive engagement, following, sharing, and social retention.
Let’s talk about you:
- You’re down with a whole lot of menstrual cycle talk; hormones, periods, symptoms, emotions, sex, fertility, pregnancy, perimenopause – you can expect it all!
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales-focused social media or copywriting for online brands, with proficiency in engagement and growth strategies.
- Knowledge of Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Facebook and Instagram marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or Business is preferred.
- Moderate video editing skills required (basic knowledge of iMovie or similar)
- You connect deeply with Feisty Media’s core values and are excited about being part of a driven team doing good in the world.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is June 4 2021.